Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few days til Christmas

It is only a few days until Christmas this year.  I am finding it to be a time to regroup. It seems that this New Year will honestly be one of new beginning. I am looking forward to knowing where the Lord is taking me. I am hoping everyone I know truly has a very Merry Christmas, in spite of the lack of money or jobs, or even good health. I am actually enjoying Christmas this year, I didn't decorate one bit.  But I think I might next year. But I will do it just because, not because I have to.

I have been busy making some arrangements for Jimmy to share as gifts with his co-workers. The greens were so nice this year.  They were a pleasure to make.

Smells like Christmas all through my house. I can almost smell them just looking at the pics. Ummm. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment