Friday, February 25, 2011

Slowly but surely...

Turning this picture of reflections in water into the appearance of colored cloth, looking like woven crepe, created a great opportunity to use the drama of the background to put in a deep contrast foreground. In the first one I just outlined the shrubs in the actual foreground. But the more graphic one, is where I painted in an all black tree which acts like a puzzle maker. I haven't decided if I like the metalic copper bevel or the black band as a border.
(The original pictures are mine, and the effects are totally mine. The blog consistantly asks me to be sure I use only my own work, and this is why I blog, because it is about my own work.)

A second version of pictures from this same  area yeilded a unique cylindrical graphic with a directional shaft of light.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man.

    ReplyDelete